After the summer break we return with our next two-prong FreeFrom Seminar – FreeFrom for the Future. It’s on Tuesday 12th September, and it’s at our usual Central London venue.
In the morning we will be focussing on Millennials and Gen Z: what are their drivers to eat FreeFrom? Then in the afternoon we will focus on the export opportunities to the wider FreeFrom world. We have some brilliant case studies which will show you how exporting really does pay.
Michelle Berriedale-Johnson, founder of the FreeFrom Food Awards and the massive FoodsMatter allergy site, will be chairing the event. Michelle has been at the heart of the FreeFrom revolution for years.
Of course, FreeFrom is no longer Niche – it’s very much the mainstream. However, there are still plenty of brilliant small players who are driving this category every upwards. Just have a look at any retailer from Asda to Aldi: their freefrom fixtures get ever larger and are now spilling out into the main aisles.
We’re particularly delighted to announce a specially commissioned piece of research by Watch Me Think.
As ever there are opportunities to take advantage of group discounts and a 10% early bird discount. So don’t delay, get in early for this years FreeFrom event, as this seminar always tends to be a popular one and we don’t want you to miss out!Register
Agenda & speakers
Michelle Berriedale Johnson of the FoodsMatter website and the FreeFrom Awards will be chairing the event.
- How do freefrom shoppers actually shop?
- What do they want from their shopping experience?
- How do millennials and Gen Z differ in their shopping habits?
- How may this affect their freefrom purchases
Watch Me Think
- Millennials and Gen Z talk about FreeFrom
- How do they buy freefrom?
- How do they cook freefrom?
- Where do they eat out freefrom?
- An overview of export opportunities
- Highlighting some of the difficulties and issues especially in the light of Brexit
- Where to go for advice and help
- Winners of the Queen’s medal for export – for exporting goats milk to China!
Green’s GlutenFree beers
- Over 80% of their products are exported to 22 countries around the world.
Genius Gluten Free
- Having taken the UK by storm, Genius gluten-free breads now go all over Europe, to the Middle East and to North America.
- 8:30Doors Open
- 8:45Breakfast for all
- 9:30Seminar begins
- TBCCoffee/Buffet lunch/Tea
- 4:45Event finishes
Complete the form below to register your place and a member of our events team will be in touch shortly
Thanks for registering for the FreeFrom for the Future. We'll follow up shortly with the administration and payment details.