Kicking off our New Year, we are bringing together 7 phenomenal speakers to help you get inspired, take action, and set daring goals.
Inspirational speakers will cover topics and give advice on Trends: Fashions, Flavours, and Fascinating Figures. From the threats and opportunities of Brexit to insights into how you can de-risk innovation and NPD, they will share original strategies and help you discern fashion from fad.
Reserve your seat here to join us for a day of insights into what the future tastes like.
The industry experts you can hear from include:
Agenda & Speakers
EXPLORING TREND DETECTION ALGORITHMS TO DE-RISK INNOVATION AND NEW PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT IN 2018.
- De-risking challenges and identifying opportunities based on trends.
- Using a mathematical and historical assessment of trends to benefit your brand.
- Sharing insights and findings on this methodology and how it has been applied to innovation and NPD in the Food & Drink space.
WHAT’S EXCITING AND FRUSTRATING CONSUMERS WHEN IT COMES TO TASTE AND FLAVOUR?
- Why is understanding frustration and excitement more important than ever for innovators?
- What is the language of taste and flavour in today’s world?
- How are consumers visualising the world of taste and flavour?
- Key tips and tactics for NPD.
- The big ‘whys’ behind the big trends.
AN UNRAVELLING OF THE OPPORTUNITIES AND THREATS FACED AS A RESULT OF BREXIT.
- Renowned for his forthright and practical views, Mark will provide clarity around the key economic questions raised by the country’s exit from the EU.
- What can your business expect this year and how can you navigate your way through 2018 and beyond?
THE STRUGGLE’S SILVER LINING – HOW MANÍLIFE WENT FROM A BEDROOM FULL OF PEANUTS TO BREAKING A CROWDFUNDING RECORD.
- A light-hearted insight into the nitty gritty of starting a food business.
- The knowledge that if ‘this guy’ can do it you probably can too.
- Juggling the passion and being a desk jockey.
- How to run a successful crowdfund.
- The long-term benefits of the struggle.
PROFITING FROM THE EVOLUTION- KEY TRENDS IN GROCERY RETAIL
- Current market dynamics.
- Addressing some of the key changes in shopper behaviours.
- How have missions and shopping styles changed?
- What might we do about it all?
CHERRY-PICKED INNOVATION- THE STORY OF THE HERITAGE BRAND TIPTREE
- Get to know the world of Tiptree jam
- The power and challenges of being a heritage brand
- Our entrepreneurial approach to innovation
- Using trends and opportunities to reach out to new customers
FOODVENIENCE- THE BLURRING OF BOUNDARIES
- Foodvenience – what is it and why is it important?
- London on the move – No time for breakfast crowd
- Home Experience – The latest chapter for convenience
- The last mile – The delivery battleground
- 9:00Registration, breakfast and networking
- 10:00Conference begins
- 16:00Conference ends