This May we’re going to be looking into the important question of how to Better Connect with the Emerging Consumer #Millennials.
It’s our first ever conference focusing on Gen Y (Millennials) and Gen Z (13-17 years) and over the course of the day we will be looking at how emerging patterns of consumption are impacting many established categories and brands.
Over the course of the day we will be looking at how emerging patterns of consumption are impacting many established categories and brands. We will look at and unravel how Millennials are reputedly disrupting the grocery trade and explore the most powerful ways you can engage with these new consumers. This will be an immersive, authoritative and challenging day and you will come away with a clear view on how you can create better strategies
Andrew Wardlaw, MMR Research Worldwide, is in the chair and he has brought together a really eclectic team of experts to help us really get into the head space of this generation. We have also commissioned a fabulous piece of research on this cohort that will be revealed on the day.
Pippa Bailey, Ipos Mori will explore what the critical touch points are for Millennial ‘s whilst Ben Branson, from Seedlip will be dipping into his treasure trove of non-alcoholic sprits and revealing what this cohort are really drinking.
The rest of this brilliant line-up of speakers is below, and as-ever you will be sitting on table teams and moving tables throughout the day, so you will be meeting at least twenty or so peers working in food & drink.
Agenda & Speakers
THE ROLE OF BRAND,ADVOCACY AND TRUST FOR THE MILLENNIAL SHOPPER
- What is their outlook on life – materialism and choice?
- What are the critical touch points and does the Millennial journey differ?
- What role does brand play?
- Who are the influencers and how does that link to truth & trust?
WHAT TO DRINK WHEN YOU'RE NOT DRINKING
- What to drink when you’re not drinking. 1/3 Millennials across London do not drink!
- Hear the inspirational story of one man who saw a need and took on a mission to solve it
- Gain an understanding of the role of sensory cues
- Experience the product!
USING SOFT POWDER TO CONNECT WITH A NEW GENERATION
- What is ‘soft power’ and why is it your new best friend?
- Experience case studies that highlight your brand’s hidden potential
- See why design should not be underestimated in your strategy to connect
HOW TO DRIVE ENGAGEMENT WITH MILLENNIALS
- Results of a major U.K study probing Millennials in relation to Generation X and Baby Boomers
- Defining macro mind sets and assessing how different Millennials really are
- Probing consumer perception of 20 leading food & drink categories
- Recommending how to better connect with a distracted generation
THE RELATIONSHIP WITH FOOD AND DRINK
- Revealing the truth with immersive video content
- Experience how emerging consumers shop, prepare and consumer food & drink
- Learn about key influences, typical days and the importance of social connection
- What brands go beyond function and have earned the right to be ‘cool’
WHAT FOOD TREND DEFINE THE MILLENNIAL?
- The Millennial consumer – what’s changed?
- What are the trends define the Millennial consumer?
- The impact Millennial consumers are having on the food and beverage market as a whole and future considerations
Kantar world panel
DEFINING THE BEHAVIOUR OF YOUNGER CONSUMERS
- Drawing on KANTAR’s unrivalled panel expertise
- Illumination of what younger consumers are actually doing
- Special analysis including the revolution in snacking behaviours
- Expert opinion of the emerging trends to watch
WHAT HAPPENS NEXT? SECRETS OF GENERATION Z
- Millennials are of the moment, but where are we heading?
- Happen has spent seven years striving to understand what moves and shakes the generations around us
- Learn how Generation Z (13-17 years) engage with all aspects of their lives and their aspirations for the future
Table team brainstormings through the day with your peers to thrash through some of the issues and reach new insights.
And a chance to win a magnum of finest champagne.
- 8:30Doors open
- 8:45Breakfast for all
- 9:30Seminar begins
- TBCCoffee/Buffet lunch/Tea
- 4:45Event finishes
Complete the form below to register your place and a member of our events team will be in touch shortly
Thanks for registering for the Better Connect with the Emerging Consumer #Millennials. We'll follow up shortly with the administration and payment details.