Thanks to everyone who came along to our event on Tuesday this week entitled Better Connect with the Emerging Consumer #Millennials. We were really pleased with the amazingly positive responses we had from everyone who attended, and as ever you can download the documents from the event here.
Of course, we’re already looking forward to next months event. Unwrapping Packaging and putting it at the heart of NPD will be held on Tuesday 27th June 2017 at our usual central London location.
Our chair this time is Costas Papaikonomou. With an impressive 15 year career in many areas of innovation around the globe, he is one of the founding partners of Happen and its sister company Winkle.
Alongside Costas we have Andrew Streeter, Director of Packaging at Global Data. Andrew is one of the country’s leading experts in Packaging. With this wealth of experience between them, they have brought together this great line-up of industry thought-leaders for our Packaging Innovation Summit in Central London.
We have also made sure the sequence of the day really follows the NPD process from strategy to launch.
This brilliant line-up of speakers is below, and as-ever you will be sitting on table teams and moving tables throughout the day, so you will be meeting at least twenty or so peers working in the food & drink industry.
Our 2017 events have all sold quickly and places at this event are already being snapped up. So don’t delay! Book your place now and take advantage of generous group and early bird discounts.
EXPLORING THE ASEPTIC PACKAGING FORCE ON ITS FLEXIBLE SIDE
Arnaud Quetin. Executive Director of Aseptic Global Sales – Sealed Air Food Care
- Key drivers for the rising demand for aseptic packaging
- Consumers’ Premium experience: Convenience and differentiation for new opportunities
- Innovation and retail customers’ reality: how the stand-up pouch helps to set up a new selling price point
WHY WINNING WITH WOMEN IS THE SECRET TO YOUR SUCCESS
Sam Ellison & Emma Jones. Co-founders of Redshoe Brand Design
- Re thinking packaging: looking through a female lens
- The new rules of engagement: what women want and why it matters
- Discover the design blind spots that could be losing you sales
- Learn what works through inspirational examples
UNCOVERING ‘RULES’ FOR PACK AND PRODUCT SUCCESS, NOT WHAT YOU MIGHT THINK!
Matt Purkiss-Webb. Co Founder & Creative Director
- Details to follow
THE FUTURE OF PACKAGING DESIGN – FROM SMART TO SUSTAINABLE PACKAGING
Andrew Streeter. Managing Director. CPS International
- Defining your market space
- Tactical opportunity or longer term moves
- How to Open innovate plus examples and opportunities
- Seizing from other cultures the Japan effect
- 3 actions you must take
WHAT EXACTLY IS SMART PACKAGING AND CAN OUR PRODUCTS BENEFIT FROM IT?
Solveiga Pakštaitė. Inventor of Bump Mark and founder of Mimica
- Defining and explaining the various technology types within smart packaging
- The benefits of using smart packaging
- Examples of successful uses of smart packaging
- Bad executions of smart packaging and why they failed
- Getting a new smart packaging technology to market – Case Study: Bump Mark
HOW TO BUILD PACKAGING INTO THE NPD PROCESS FOR SUCCESS
Richard Savage. Shopper and Co founder, Retail in Action
- Role of packaging as both a vehicle and a medium
- Packaging and the shopper perspective – a view from the aisle
- Key drivers of innovation – political, social, environmental, digital, logistical
- A taste of tomorrow’s packaging today – highlights of the hottest trends
- A view on the future and where we see innovation ahead
Q&A’s IN THE MORNING AND AT THE END OF THE AFTERNOON
Plus table team brainstorming, spend time debating with your peers.
Plus a chance to win a Magnum of the Champagne
£550 + VAT
But if you are a genuinely small business, or a totally independent nutritionist with your own practice do let us know, and we might be able to offer you a special price.
10% Early bird discount for booking in the next few weeks making it £495
20% further discount for booking two places at the same time. Making it £396
30% further discount for booking three places. Making it £346.50