This month’s event is nearly sold out! We’ve had a fantastic response to it and we don’t want you to miss out! It’s called Better Connect with the Emerging Consumer #Millennials and it’s our first ever conference focusing on Gen Y (Millennials) and Gen Z (13-17 years).
Andrew Wardlaw, MMR Research Worldwide, is in the chair and he has brought together a really eclectic team of experts to help us really get into the head space of this generation. Over the course of the day we will be looking at how emerging patterns of consumption are impacting many established categories and brands.
Held on the 16th of May, we will look at and unravel how Millennials are reputedly disrupting the grocery trade and explore the most powerful ways you can engage with these new consumers. This will be an immersive, authoritative and challenging day and you will come away with a clear view on how you can create better strategies
We have also commissioned a fabulous piece of research on this cohort that will be revealed on the day. For a taster Katherine Shade, Kantar Worldpanel, will be defining the new behaviours. Whilst James Hirst, Rare Design, will help you uncover your ‘Soft Power’ and why it should be your new best friend.
HOW TO DRIVE ENGAGEMENT WITH MILLENNIALS
Andrew Wardlaw (Chair), Research Director – MMR Worldwide
- Results of a major U.K study probing Millennials in relation to Generation X and Baby Boomers
- Defining macro mind sets and assessing how different Millennials really are
- Probing consumer perception of 20 leading food & drink categories
- Recommending how to better connect with a distracted generation
DEFINING THE BEHAVIOUR OF YOUNGER CONSUMERS
Katherine Shade, Kantar world panel
- Drawing on KANTAR’s unrivalled panel expertise
- Illumination of what younger consumers are actually doing
- Special analysis including the revolution in snacking behaviours
- Expert opinion of the emerging trends to watch
THE RELATIONSHIP WITH FOOD AND DRINK
Jenny Hearne, Head of Thinkers Thoughts, Watch Me Think
- Revealing the truth with immersive video content
- Experience how emerging consumers shop, prepare and consumer food & drink
- Learn about key influences, typical days and the importance of social connection
- What brands go beyond function and have earned the right to be ‘cool’
WHAT FOOD TREND DEFINE THE MILLENNIAL?
Jamie Rice, Marketing Director, RTS.
- The Millennial consumer – what’s changed?
- What are the trends define the Millennial consumer?
- The impact Millennial consumers are having on the food and beverage market as a whole and future considerations
WHAT TO DRINK WHEN YOU’RE NOT DRINKING
Ben Branson, Founder at Seedlip
- What to drink when you’re not drinking. 1/3 Millennials across London do not drink!
- Hear the inspirational story of one man who saw a need and took on a mission to solve it
- Gain an understanding of the role of sensory cues
- Experience the product!
USING SOFT POWDER TO CONNECT WITH A NEW GENERATION
James Hirst, Brand Strategy & Innovation by Design
- What is ‘soft power’ and why is it your new best friend?
- Experience case studies that highlight your brand’s hidden potential
- See why design should not be underestimated in your strategy to connect
WHAT HAPPENS NEXT? SECRETS OF GENERATION Z
Eleanor Murphy, Client Director at Happen.com
- Millennials are of the moment, but where are we heading?
- Happen has spent seven years striving to understand what moves and shakes the generations around us
- Learn how Generation Z (13-17 years) engage with all aspects of their lives and their aspirations for the future
Q&A’s IN THE MORNING AND AT THE END OF THE AFTERNOON
Plus table team brainstorming, spend time debating with your peers.
Plus a chance to win a Magnum of the Champagne
£550 + VAT
But if you are a genuinely small business, or a totally independent nutritionist with your own practice do let us know, and we might be able to offer you a special price.
20% further discount for booking two places at the same time. Making it £396
30% further discount for booking three places. Making it £346.50