Our first event of 2014 will be on Thursday 6th March and it’s called How do we set up NPD to succeed?
This year we’re excited to be running this event in Central London and the venue details are below.
Once again we’re thrilled to tell you it is being chaired by marketing and brand strategy author and media speaker, Rita Clifton.
Last year’s event sold out and with this year’s agenda looking in good shape, we expect this event to sell out too.
GLOBAL BRANDS V LOCAL BRANDS V RETAILER BRANDS
Rita Clifton | Marketing And Brand Strategy Author & Commentator
• What are the emerging new roles for Global Brands, Local Brands and Retailer Brands
• How to make the most of brand loyalists
• What can we learn from the new global branding scene
• New Brand or Sub Brand – which and when.
• The future of brands.
PLAYING CATCH UP – WHAT WE EAT AND HOW ITS CHANGED
Giles Quick | Global Director | Kantar Worldpanel
• What’s driving the change
• A peek at the GB dinner plate
• Driving whole store value. The real retailer prize
• Health., is there money in it?
• The real winners
CREATING THE STRATEGIC SPACE
Natalie Reed | Chief Distiller | The Strategy Distillery
• It is how you build the idea that is key to success
• Why accidental assumptions are dangerous and how to avoid them
• Why product is not king
• How to ensure that you start in the right place
CROWDS AND THEIR WISDOM
Meabh Quorin | MD | The Future Foundation
• Unique Belonging: consumers aspire to be individuals but within mainstream ways.
• How does social media subtly alter the ways that we portray and manage our individuality.
• Death of Risk: A sober society moving away from risk to safer and more curated forms of adventure.
• Narrative Data: This is the decline of mass message marketing in fmcg – this is telling a story about just one character.
LIGHTING INNOVATION FIRES INTERNALLY
Jeremy Garlick | Partner | Insight Traction
• Man marking within your organisation.
• Influencing strategy – who, what and when.
• Lighting fires – motivating people to act.
• Telling simple, compelling stories.
BIG PACKAGING TRENDS 2014 AND BEYOND
Kevin Vyse | Packaging Technologist | Marks & Spencer
• How environmental concerns are playing out in reality.
• How global consumer and lifestyle changes are demanding new packaging solutions.
• Brand new occasions are calling forward brand new formats.
• New materials creating new possibilities.
• Novel manufacturing processes coming down the track.
INNOVATING USING 200,000 CREATIVE CONSUMERS.
Yannig Roth| Co-Creation Specialist | Eyeka – Paris
• The rise and rise of Co-Creation. The Timeline and the eYeka approach. . What Henry Ford didn’t know about consumers and NPD.
• Innovating with the creative consumers.
• Getting the right kind of people and working with them in the right way.
• Case studies of New Products using Consumer Collaboration, Co-Creation and Crowdsourcing.
START WITH THE END IN MIND – SET UP FOR SUCCESS IN STORE
Neil Munro| Partner | Insight Traction
• Fish where the Fish are – identifying where you have the best opportunity to sell.
• Visual Priming – telling the shopper what to look for and where to find it.
• Proposition Clarity – telling the shopper what the product is, what it does and why it is good.
• Trial & Repeat – getting in the basket and then building the habit of buying.
• Table team brainstormings so you can work with peers on how to take forward your new ideas.
• End of the day Q & A … a chance to pose your questions to the panel of experts.
• A chance to win a Magnum of Finest Champagne.
The Holiday Inn, Coram Street, London WC1.
Directions are on the Holiday Inn Website
Doors open for early birds: 8:00 am
Breakfast for all from: 8:00 am
Seminar begins: 9:00 am
Coffee/Buffet Lunch/Tea: TBC
Seminar finishes: 4:45 pm latest
Just £475 + VAT.
DISCOUNTS AVAILABLE see below.
(Don’t let the low price fool you, we’re a non commercial best practice club and run the best attended seminars in the industry).
HURRY! EARLY BIRD DISCOUNT FOR A LIMITED TIME ONLY
To book and for more information click here.