Soup brand, Yorkshire Provender has launched Incredible! – its new brand of meal solutions.
Incredible! Sauces are made with the same detail Provender’s soups and are designed to appeal as supper solutions for timestrapped families.
Using quality ingredients in well-known sauce varieties, the pack designs are designed to be a stand-out addition to the chiller cabinet.
Incredible! Sauces can be eaten just as they are, stirred in to pasta, or as as topping on potatoes, they also feature recipe ideas on the sleeve to extend consumer usability.
Incredible! Pasta Sauces are available in six varieties;
• Brilliant Bolognaise – with Tomato, British Beef, Red Pepper and Herbs
• Classic Carbonara – with Cream, Smoked Bacon and Fresh Parsley
• Provençale Vegetable – with Tomato, Pepper, Aubergine and Chilli
• Creamy Cheese – with Cheddar Cheese and Fresh Parsley
• Marvellous Mushroom – with Cream, Wild Mushrooms and Garlic
• Tomato and Wensleydale – with Red Pepper and Fresh Basil
Incredible! Sauces are available in 300g pots, priced £2.20 in branches of Budgens.
Featuring healthy messages on the packaging, Incredible! Meal Pots hope to appeal as a choice for quick nutritionally balanced lunches on the go.
Plus, Incredible! Meal Pots have at least 2 of your 5-a-day.
Incredible! Meal Pots are available in three varieties:
• Chicken and Wild Rice – with Lentils, Spinach, Butternut and Pinenuts
• Mediterranean Veg – with Tomatoes, Peppers, Olives and Pistachio Nuts
• Spiced Rooty Veg – with Beans, Chickpeas, Chilli and Herbs
Launching originally in May in selected branches of Waitrose’s ‘Food To Go’ section, they roll out online at Ocado and in the north of England in Booths stores from July, priced £2.89
Belinda Williams, Yorkshire Provender CEO, said:
“From the quirky packaging to the no-nonsense foodie credentials, Incredible! is the natural extension of the respected Yorkshire Provender brand, targeting consumers who require genuinely healthy ‘fast food’ and providing retailers with innovative premium products in the chilled meal sector. “