On Wednesday 7th November Charles Banks, of The Food People, will chair Tomorrow’s Table, Global Food & Drink Summit at The Staverton Park Conference Centre, Daventry, Northants.
Last year this important seminar sold out quickly and we’re expecting this one to be just as quickly booked.
When you look at the full agenda below you can see an impressive star cast of research agencies, mixologists, packaging specialists, food writers and top bloggers who have help us replenish our insights and keep that competitive edge.
FOOD TRENDS 2013 AND BEYOND
Charles Banks – Director & Co Founder – The Food People
• Trends fads and themes – how do we decide what really matters?
• UK Retail and foodservice trends.
• Trend setting cuisines flavours and ingredients.
• Chefs and restaurants to watch.
THE STREET FOOD REVOLUTION – A RE-DISCOVERY THE NEW FOOD HEROES
Richard Johnson – Broadcaster| Food Writer | Journalist | Founder of The British Street Food Awards.
• What street food is and what it isn’t.
• Street food around the world.
• Street food revolution in the UK.
• Street food trends looking forward.
• Street food and big business.
PLUS YOU WILL RECEIVE A COPY OF RICHARD JOHNSON’S BOOK – STREET FOOD REVOLUTION – RECIPES AND STORIES FROM THE NEW FOOD HEROES.
Christian Ozzati – Strategic Drinking – Winner – Outstanding Mixology Award
• The new, big, upcoming drinks trends.
• Interaction and the Personalization of Drinks.
• Herbal Liquors, what are they and what can you do with them.
• Healthy Drinks – low in sugar low in calories.
• Serving drinks in food, back to the 80′s, but in a new era, gin and tonics in cucumbers!
FOOD & THE NEW NEW SOCIAL MEDIA
Kerstin Rodgers, AKA Ms Marmite Lover – Author of Supper Club – Voted one of the 1000 most influential Londoners.
• The rise of social media in food.
• The food trends caused by social media – what wouldn’t be here without it?
• What’s coming up on social media?
• Stories and anecdotes from the UK’s most influential food bloggers.
TOMORROW’S NATURAL PRODUCTS – NEW RESEARCH DEBRIEF.
Jo Morton – Research Director – MMR Worldwide
• How appealing is “Natural” to consumers.
• What is and what isn’t Natural and how to shoppers decide how Natural a product is.
• What do shoppers understand by Natural food & drink.
• How does Natural apply to the different food & drink categories and formats.
• How do manufacturers make the most of Natural.
CAPTIVATING TOMORROW’S TRENDSETTERS – NEW RESEARCH DEBRIEF.
Jan Worsley – Research Director – SPA Future Thinking
• Getting to the core of consumer experimentation, advocacy, knowledge and credibility.
• Getting the right people to guide innovation development.
• Avoiding killing off the big ideas.
• Tailoring comms to your new product.
Barry Pamplin – Founder & MD – dto3d
• What have been the big packaging trends in 2012?
• What did we see coming & what was new.
• Are consumers falling in love with packaging again?
• Who has been excelling at execution and who could do better?
• Are all trends applicable to all products and brands.
• What does following a trend say about your brand.
• What are the main drivers and what factors will influence packaging over the next months and years.
• Three table team brainstorming so you can work with peers on how to take forward your new ideas.
• End of the day Q & A … a chance to pose your questions to the panel of experts.
• A chance to win a Magnum of Finest Champagne.
Staverton Park Conference Centre, Daventry, Northants.
Directions are on the Staverton Park Website
Doors open for early birds: 8:00 am
Breakfast for all from: 8:00 am
Seminar begins: 9:00 am
Coffee/Buffet Lunch/Tea: TBC
Seminar finishes: 4:45 pm latest
£450 + VAT.
Discounts available for multi-bookings. See below
(Don’t let the low price fool you, we’re a non commercial best practice club and run the best attended seminars in the industry).
10% EARLY BIRD DISCOUNT EXPIRES END OF SEPTEMBER.
For more information to book a place on this seminar click here to visit the webpage.