BEAR, the snack brand has announced the addition of a new Mango flavour to its BEAR Yo Yo’s range backed by a multi-platform advertising campaign launching in September.
BEAR’s biggest ever advertising campaign will focus on above the line advertising, showcasing the new Mango BEAR Yo Yo’s.
BEAR Yo Yo’s are made from ‘100% naked nature’ – pure fruit picked fresh in season then baked with no added sugar, preservatives or stabilisers.
· National print press adverts
· Outdoor adverts across 1000 geo-targeted sites in London, South-East, Edinburgh and Glasgow
· 300 London Underground adverts
· In-store sampling and point of sale packs
· Digital ads and social media activity including newsletters, free pack downloadable coupons, Facebook and Twitter campaign
Victoria Willis, Head of Marketing said:
“Our first ever ad campaign back in April was a mini growl in comparison to this and we saw a 34% uplift in sales.
“An estimated 37.7m people will see BEAR adverts up to 23 times in September during this back to school campaign, and we are looking forward to seeing further sales success.”
BEAR Yo Yo’s are available in Strawberry, Raspberry, Blueberry, Pineapple and Apple plus the newMango.
Each BEAR Yo Yo fruit roll counts as 1 of the recommended 5 a day (2 per pack), contains 27 calories, fat free and is made with fibre, making it appeal for lunchboxes, desk drawers or as an on-the-go snack.