Gluten-free, dairy-free, egg-free, nut-free, soya-free, nightshade free, corn-free, sugar-free?………
At FreeFrom Foods Matter (http://www.freefromfoodsmatter.com) they offer the UK’s most comprehensive resource for freefrom food.
And, over the summer has entirely revamped their freefrom food directories – http://www.freefromfoodsmatter.com/directories/index-directories.html
Hundreds and hundreds of companies, from one-man/woman cake makers to supermarket chains, all making foods suitable for the ever-growing allergy and intolerance market – that 40% of the population who are avoiding wheat or dairy or some other ingredient that they feel makes them ill.
- Alternative sweeteners
- Gluten-free beers
- Ready meals, sausages, pies. pizzas and pasta meals
- Coconut oils
- Cookies, biscuits, scones, shortbreads, flapjack and sweet tarts
- Products manufactured in a nut-free environment
- and many, many more.
Each entry tells you:
• what the company makes
• what the products are ‘free from’ and where you can buy them
• heading up each section, are the winners of the last three years’ FreeFrom Food Awards (http://www.freefromfoodawards.co.uk/) with the judges comments on the winning products.
Also on the site are our comprehensive New Products reports -
and Articles and research on all the latest developments in the freefrom food industry.
www.freefromfoodsmatter.com is part of the foodsmatter.com family of sites which, together, form the UK’s most comprehensive resource for allergy and intolerance, all the many health conditions that are related to them – and for ‘freefrom’ food.
The ‘family’ also includes:
A dedicated coeliac site – http://www.coeliacsmatter.com/index.html
A huge recipe site with over 600 freefrom recipes – http://www.freefromrecipesmatter.com/index.html
A dedicated skincare site – http://www.skinsmatter.com/