Browns Food Group will be featuring its new premium range of sliced Scottish cooked meats at the BBC Good Food Show in October.
And in time for Autumn season, the Tarbert Fine Premium Cooked Meats, which are made from selected pork and scotch beef, will be featuring at the Show at the SECC in Glasgow from 19 to 21 October.
Howard Crook, who is the Managing Director at Browns Food Group, said: “We have spent a long time developing our products and have changed our packaging to give our customers the finest quality for best value for money.
“After many meetings, research and surveys we have revised the range and the packaging to fit better with today’s consumers.”
The Tarbert Fine Cooked Meat Range will feature the following new products:
· Finely Sliced Heather Honey Ham – Scottish pork leg, slowly cured with Scottish heather honey recipe then cooked & roasted
· Finely Sliced Black Pepper Pastrami- Cured Scotch silverside of beef, hand rolled in cracked pepper & slowly cooked
· Peppered Topside of Beef- Scotch topside of beef, hand rolled in crushed peppercorns then slowly cooked in its natural juices
· Roast Pork- Hand boned Scottish leg of pork, lightly seasoned, slowly cooked & roasted
· Thick Cut Ayrshire Ham- Hand boned Scottish pork leg, cured with our unique Ayrshire recipe then slowly cooked to give a delicious moist ham.
· Topside of Beef- Tender Scotch topside of beef slowly cooked in its natural juices for a traditional, mouth-watering taste.
· Arran Mustard Ham- Scottish pork leg, cured & hand coated in Arran mustard
· Chicken & Haggis- Succulent Scottish chicken, with a haggis stuffing, steam cooked
The Tarbert Fine Cooked Meat Range is available in Asda, Sainsbury’s and Tesco in Scotland stores only.
It will also be available through independent Scottish retailers.