As you know, whether it’s strategy, insight, concept-generation, proposition-building, scaling-up, gaining-listings, launching or review and improvement, there’s a million ways that we can keep improving our NPD process to make it Better, Quicker & Cheaper.
On the 25th of April we’ll be looking at this very issue in our ‘Better, Quicker & Cheaper NPD’ seminar, in Daventry Northants.
With tighter and tighter budgets, we just can’t afford to make expensive mistakes.
So this highly-focused seminar brings together a team of thought-leaders to guide us through the NPD road-map to give us fresh insights on what we already know as well as pointing out what we don’t.
We’re really sure the cutting-edge knowledge shared here will be of great value to:
Category management teams.
Brand, private label and product marketers.
R & D scientists and technologists.
Product designers, formulation and regulatory specialists.
Scale-up, capex and production management.
Supply-chain and logistics.
LAUNCHING WINNING PRODUCTS INTO A TOUGHER ECONOMY.
Cliona Lynch, Retail Analyst, Verdict Research.
• Economic outlook for the next 12 months.
• How will inflation & volumes impact the market?
• What shopping patterns will emerge?
• How can retailing be better, quicker and cheaper?
HOW A SHARPER CATEGORY VISION FOCUSES NEW PRODUCT INTRODUCTIONS.
Colin Seymour, Long-Term Strategy Director, GSK Nutritional Healthcare UK.
• When does an innovation deserve an award – getting and keeping the listings.
• How long-term category-vision defines innovation strategy.
• Category vision and consumer engagement.
• Gaining stakeholder buy-in.
• Top tips for winning at the point-of-purchase.
ALIGNING THE ORGANISATION WITH A WINNING NPD PROCESS.
Peter Hoyland, MD, The Bubble Group.
• Launching BETTER products, by making BETTER choices from BETTER data.
• QUICKER and more rational launches with BETTER stage-gate reviews.
• Using INTELLIGENT EVOLUTION to make your process BETTER, QUICKER & CHEAPER.
• How to implement all of this with almost no effort!
FUSING BRAND STRENGTHS AND CUSTOMER NEEDS TO CREATE EXPLOSIVE INSIGHTS.
Pippa Bailey, Research Director MMR.
• Fusing the hearts and minds of customers, R&D and Marketing to create explosive insights.
• Using active research to craft powerful propositions.
• Deploying trained sensory panels to reveal hidden preference-drivers.
• Burning brand-essence into the core of what you do.
• Selling emotion and delivering on the promise.
GETTING THE CONCEPT RIGHT FIRST TIME.
Jane Milton, MD, Not Just Food.
• A manufacturer’s take on the NPD Process.
• Balancing creativity with practicality.
• Translating robust insights into product performance.
• Faster-to-prototype for real input from real users.
• Scaling up – and beginning with the end in mind.
FINDING GOLD-DUST AMONG THE SILVER FOXES.
Crispin Reed, Managing Director, Brandhouse
• Creating better products for the middle aged and beyond.
• The Silver Foxes as a potent market.
• The new middle-age; a better segmentation for better targeting.
• Shattering the myths from ageing to elderly.
• The secret of getting it right, while your competitors get it wrong.
IS YOUR NPD FUNNEL THE RIGHT SHAPE?
Claire Nuttall, Senior Partner, 1HQ.
• Defining the right NPD brief.
• Scoping the value equation.
• How to tell if your NPD pipeline is in good shape?
• Some clear platforms for growth in a value-seeking climate.
PLUS CASE STUDIES.
• Three table team brainstormings so you can work with peers on how to take forward your new ideas.
• End of the day Q & A … a chance to pose your questions to the panel of experts.
• A chance to win a Magnum of Finest Champagne.
Staverton Park Conference Centre, Daventry, Northants.
Directions are on the Staverton Park Website
Doors open for early birds: 8:00 am
Breakfast for all from: 8:00 am
Seminar begins: 9:00 am
Coffee/Buffet Lunch/Tea: TBC
Seminar finishes: 4:45 pm latest
£425 + VAT.
(Don’t let the low price fool you, we’re a non commercial best practice club and run the best attended seminars in the industry).
10% early bird discount if you book on before the end of February.
20% discount for booking two places at the same time.
30% discount for booking three places.
For more information or to book a place click here.