A new chocolate product is hitting shelves this month.
Aero Finesse combines the light texture of Aero mousses with layers of chocolate, to create a new confectionary based chilled dessert.
Available in two flavours, Vanilla and Milk Chocolate, the new Aero Finesse is marketing itself as a more sophisticated version of the original Aero mousse, consisting of bubbly textured mousse and thin chocolate swirls.
An alternative to decadent desserts, each 57g pot of Aero Finesse contains around 135 Calories.
With no artificial colours, flavours or preservatives, Aero Finesse aims to appeal to the female market looking for guilt-free indulgences.
Homing in the low calorie message, the brand have created a ‘swap list’, showing consumers how many calories they can save by swapping a higher calorie snack for the new Aero Finesse.
Aero Finesse Top Calorie Swaps: Swap for Aero Finesse Milk Chocolate Mousse (134 cals):
- Chocolate chip muffin 413 cals: SAVE 279 cals
- 2 chocolate digestives – 168 cals: SAVE 34 cals
- Chocolate brownie – 250 cals: SAVE 116 cals
Swap for Aero Finesse Vanilla Mousse (127 cals):
- Cupcake – 248 cals: SAVE 121 cals
- Flapjack – 293 cals: SAVE 166 cals
- Individual cheesecake – 300 cals: SAVE 173 cals
- Individual pot trifle – 200 cals: SAVE 73 cals
Aero Finesse Chocolate Mousse with Dark Chocolate Swirls and Aero Finesse Vanilla Mousse with Dark Chocolate Swirls are currently available in Tesco and Asda, sold in 4 packs (4 x 57g pots), RRP £1.69.