V Water says “We all (try to) work hard at maintaining a healthy lifestyle – at least before holidays or that special occasion! You know the mantra – regular exercise, eight hours sleep, at least five fruit and veg and 8 glasses of fluid a day blah, blah blah. Not so easy?
That’s where V Water can help. If you don’t like drinking just water or sickly sweet drinks then V Water is a tasty and refreshing option for you. Compared with other vitamin drinks, it’s low in sugar but big on taste and contains less than 50 calories per bottle.
A concoction of pure spring water with fruit extracts, vitamins and herbs; V Water has the right flavour and vitamin combination to suit your every need or mood. There are six not so sweet options to choose from…
• GLOW is a delicious mix of pomegranate and blueberry; it contains Vitamins C and E which are antioxidants that act against age accelerating free radicals, Selenium which is important for cell protection and Zinc that is great for skin renewal and healthy skin.
• SHIELD boasts a refreshing lemon and lime flavour with Vitamin C, Zinc and Echinacea that all help to support your immune system.
• DETOX is a naturally flavoured elderflower and pear spring water with antioxidant, Vitamin C, Vitamin B and plenty of pure spring water to get rid of any impurities.
• DE-STRESS is one for when life just gets a little too much, it contains Magnesium that will help fight against daily stress – like a spa in a bottle!
• KICK gives your body that kick start it needs after a long weekend (or during a mid week lull), the ultimate hydro-powered pick me up with Vitamin B3, B5, B6, B12 and Ginseng.
• VITAL V acts as a one-stop vitamin shop with orange and passion fruit, Vitamin B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, C, D, E, Calcium and Zinc! V Water really is the ultimate vitamin water.”
We are told that the two guys who created V Water (Chris Coleridge and Walter Faulstroth) first had the idea of combining essential vitamins with the water we drink back in 2004. When it all started in their tiny little office, they spent their days (and nights) formulating recipes and testing them out on the streets, gathering feedback. Everyone who tried the drinks wanted the same things – water that tasted good, was refreshing, good for them, not so sweet or full of sugar and was free of artificial flavours, colours and sweeteners. So V Water was born!